Intro to the past year.


Goodness gracious! Is it already 2016?! Craziness! It seems to both of us that just last week we were getting married... no wait that was now almost 9 months ago! Where does the time go?! Soon enough we will have been married for a year! I guess it has to do with the fact that we are living as much in love as the day we got married and following our sealer's advice to "never let the honeymoon phase end." Which we love that advice. Sure we have had our ups and downs, mostly ups, but we choose to ignore the bad and focus on the good. We have been blessed so much and have come together much more because of the hard times. After we got married we moved down here to Orlando so that I could continue doing what I love and working at Disney. About a month down here we hit a tough spot where neither of us were working for 2 months, but you know what, I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father decided to give that trial to us early in our marriage. We grew together, we spent almost every day in the temple, we prayed and worked together to find out what we were really meant to do, and we came out stronger in the end I believe. We have an amazing family, such a fantastic ward, and so many great friends. We both know that this is where we are meant to be in this point in our lives. Away from family so that we can choose to do what is best for us, to make it on our own, and to just be in love together. Every day we look at each other in disbelief that we get to be with each other every day for all eternity. Can you comprehend that? ETERNITY... FOR-EV-ER! No wonder why I was so nervous on our wedding day, that's a huge decision, but I knew it was the right one. I couldn't imagine my life without Kevin. He is truly my best friend. I love waking up in his arms, I love everything about him, and this is the best almost year I have had in my life. Looking back now, I'm glad we dated for so long because we really got to learn how the other person is and what the other person wants and needs. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings us!


No comments:
Post a Comment