Thursday, March 10, 2016

So much Exciting News!!!

Callings, callings and MORE callings!!!! So exciting!!!! 2 weeks ago I was called to be the Mia Maid adviser for our ward, then 2 weeks ago Kevin was called to be the counselor for the Elder's Quorum, and then last week I was called to also be the ward Girls Camp director, which I am so excited for because anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE GIRLS CAMP!!!! (thank you Peggy Glem and Susan Plessinger!) So as you can imagine I am SO EXCITED to be able to go back! And I'm now a "Stake-y!!!!" I guess I need to go buy a camp chair... ALSO! I'm so Excited because my mom is coming down for a week in April and my dad will be coming down to join her for a few days!!! I can't wait to have a vacation with them! We know we're going to DisneyWorld's Magic Kingdom for one day, and then maybe the beach or something but WHO CARES!!! My folks are going to be here and that's enough for me! This Monday Kevin and I went to Spring Training for the Red Sox as a birthday gift from my dad, and it was so much fun! We had seats on the green monster and we got extra innings which equal free baseball. Sure the Soxs lost by 1, but it was still a great day with beautiful weather and we got to go on a mini road trip together and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment