Tuesday, April 12, 2016

We love our Home!!!!

Since my folks brought down a TON of our stuff, I feel like our little apartment is more homey now that it was just a few weeks ago! Not to mention: We FINALLY have a dresser!!!!! No more living out of suitcases! Movin' up in the world! I have almost all of my kitchen stuff, which makes cooking meals a lot easier, instead of having to wash and rewash the same bowl over and over trying to cook one meal! Life just keep getting better and BETTER!!! Still in love with the amazing man that I get to call all mine for time and all eternity! He truly is amazing and a prince charming (he brought me home a rose and chocolate tonight just because!) He makes me feel like I am the greatest and most important girl in the whole world! We're working long and hard, and he has an interview for a job at AMC sometime this weekend. How great is this going to be? Working together and him being able to get his own Disney pass! YAY! More Disney days! Can you believe that we have only 46 days until our 1 year anniversary!? THAT'S TRULY CRAZY!!! It still feels like it was last week or something because we live every day like it's still the beginning. I can't wait to spend eternity with this amazing man!

No comments:

Post a Comment