Saturday, April 9, 2016
You're a Wizard, Harry!
OH MY LANTA! We have some truly amazing and wonderful friends! Hannah and her husband Garett Francis- Miller are as great of people as they come! They took us to Universal studios today (which I have been DYING to go there since my college program 4 years ago!) and we had an absolute BLAST! And I, Jennifer Mueller-Roberts, went on Rollercoasters!!!! WHAT?! I KNOW! Unbelievable you say, and trust me you would be right but we have photographic proof! We first went on the Shrek 4D experience, then headed over to the Transformers 3D like indoor rollercoaster, then we headed over to Diagon Alley! And WOW does it look like you literally stepped out of the muggle world right into the movie! The shops are amazingly detailed and the Escape from Gringotts was the best and coolest rollercoaster ever! We got butterbeer and I finally Got a chocolate frog (which did not jump away) and it came with a Dumbledore card inside! It was so fascinating! they did such an AMAZING job at the attention to detail! After that we went on one more ride with was called the Rip, Rock and Ride roller coaster and I have never been more scared in my life of any ride like this one. I wish we could've gotten the video tape but the picture looks very similar to the ones my parents have of my face when I went down Splash Mountain when I was little. It was truly a MAGICAL day with such amazingly kind friends! We are lucky to have them in our lives and be able to call them friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment